Employee Health in Salinas
Personalized Medical & Urgent Care in Monterey, San Benito, Santa Cruz, & Merced counties
At Pinnacle Healthcare, we tailor our services to provide workers with the treatments and tests they need to perform their job or get back into the workplace from a work-related injury or illness. We provide urgent care for emergencies and can treat a wide array of common conditions.
If a medical problem is life-threatening, call 911 immediately. Our team can also provide you with ER services for most emergencies and life-threatening situations. Contact us today for more information, we additionally have same-day appointments available and can serve you in Spanish if needed.
To learn more or to schedule a same-day appointment, speak to one of our staff members at any of our office locations today. We also accept walk-ins.
Conditions We Treat
If you are an employee and are suffering from a work-related injury or illness, our specialists have the resources and knowledge to treat conditions that may threaten or impair one’s life.
Common conditions we treat for employees include:
- Colds and flu
- Coughs, sore throats, and earaches
- Vomiting, diarrhea, and stomachaches
- Fractures, sprains, and strains
- Eye problems
- Asthma and allergies
- Urinary tract and gynecological problems
Additional Services Offered for Employees
Our general and urgent healthcare services offered at Pinnacle Healthcare are unique. Whatever issue you may be having, we almost always have a solution or an in0house specialist that can keep your health in good check. We also offer COVID-19 testing, multi-specialty care, as well as telemedicine options for your convenience.
A few other services we offer for workers include:
- Men's Health – our healthcare services and treatment plans for men include yearly physicals, prostate checks, laboratory screening, ED tests, and more.
- Women's Health - just like men’s health, we provide women with medical services including annual physicals and laboratory screening, as well as mammograms, contraceptives, and Pap Smears.
- Immunizations – we offer employees with common workforce immunizations including, flu and Tetanus Shots, Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, PPD, Measles, Mumps, and (DOT) Travel examinations.
- Health Screenings – this includes but is not limited to cholesterol, blood pressure, diabetes, vision, and ulcer screenings
Contact our offices at Pinnacle Healthcare by sending our team a secure message through our website. We also accept walk-ins.
We Give Back to the Community We Serve
Specialty Physicians to Handle Most Issues In-House
Privately Owned by Practicing Partners
Highly Experienced Physicians & Seasoned Team
Services Available in English & Spanish
Same Day Appointments & Walk-Ins Available