Orthopedic Services in Salinas
Experience Long-Term Freedom from Musculoskeletal Pain
At Pinnacle Healthcare, we are proud to offer a wide range of healthcare services for both patients and employers in Monterey, San Benito, Santa Cruz, Merced counties and in Yuma, AZ. One of the ways we do this is through our orthopedic services. Orthopedic services are designed to address musculoskeletal pain including pain in the joints, ligaments, tendons, and muscles. Generally, patients need an orthopedic physician if they are struggling with bodily pain that prevents them from functioning at their highest level.
If you need orthopedic services in Salinas and are ready to achieve long-term freedom from your musculoskeletal pain, contact us at one of our convenient locations today
Some of the most common conditions that we diagnose and treat through our orthopedic services include:
- Acute trauma - Acute trauma occurs when an isolated incident, like an accident, causes damage to the body and results in long-lasting pain. The type of treatment route recommended for this condition will depend on the underlying source of the pain. Some patients might require surgery, while others will benefit from a customized therapy plan.
- Fracture care - Bone fractures are extremely common and occur to millions of people in the U.S. every year. Common causes of fractures include sports injuries and car accidents. Orthopedic treatments for fractures might include casts, splints, pins, plates, or other devices that can hold the fracture in place while the bone heals.
- Shoulder and rotator cuff injury - A rotator cuff is a group of muscles and tendons that surround the shoulder joint and keep the head of the upper arm bone into the socket of the shoulder. When this area is injured, the range of motion is affected. Treatments for this injury might include hot or cold packs, exercises, medications that reduce inflammation, and a sling.
- Persistent back pain - Back pain is one of the most common medical problems, affecting 8 out of 10 people in their lives. An orthopedic specialist can help with back pain by prescribing specific medications or recommending a plan of chiropractic and physical therapy treatments.
- Hip injury - Common hip injuries include hip bursitis, contusions, hip labral tear, osteitis pubis, hip arthritis, and sports hernias. If you have a hip injury, you might experience pain when stretching the hips, muscle spasms at the hips or thighs, tenderness to the touch, or swelling and bruising in the area.
- Knee injury and internal derangement - Knee injuries can be quite debilitating and interfere with day-to-day functioning. Specifically, internal derangement of the knee is a chronic disorder of the knee caused by a torn, ruptured, or damaged meniscus.
If you need orthopedic services in Salinas and are ready to achieve long-term freedom from your musculoskeletal pain, contact us at one of our convenient locations today.
We Give Back to the Community We Serve
Specialty Physicians to Handle Most Issues In-House
Privately Owned by Practicing Partners
Highly Experienced Physicians & Seasoned Team
Services Available in English & Spanish
Same Day Appointments & Walk-Ins Available